Friday, December 01, 2006

Furburger. Rare, please.

Just a little story to get you through the weekend...

Tonight I was cutting my hair in the usual fashion: sitting on the ground on a towel in front of a full-length mirror. As you probably saw here, I let the hair clippings fall into the towel and generally don't shake it out into the trash for 4-5 cuttings. Basically, it's a big ole hair pile.

But during the middle of this trim I heard the jingle of an instant message from my friend, so I got up from the towel and hobbled over to the computer for a quick chat. When I was done, I went right back to the towel and proceeded to finish up. But I noticed something was different. The towel was practically spotless. I thought to myself, "Hmm, I don't remember shaking the towel out. That's really weird."

And then in the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Casey with the proverbial canary feathers sticking out of the corners of his mouth. He had hoovered the entire towel of hair. I haven't been that grossed out in a LONG time. If he pukes, that's SO going up as a Peek Pic.

4 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, seriously gross, thanks for that... I needed that mental picture before choking down the last of my bag of jerky shavings.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Michael Guy said...

OH why did I read your post first thing with coffee?!?

:: tasting a wee bit of vomit at the back of my throat ::

CASEY ate the hair?! I thought only cats went nuts for a random hair floaty thing. And even then..it's not a towel full of hair. Oh, my.

Cute vid. I'd not seen that before. Nice bedroom wall color. Nice. Everything.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Okay ... yeah, that's disgusting. :)

I have a four-month-old puppy (plus two ten year old dogs) and the puppy gets into EVERYTHING. I can completely imagine that happening.

I'm hoping (for yours and Casey's and m sakes) that there will not be a Peek Pic ...

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait.

Can you send Casey over the next time I'm cleaning? I can never figure out what to do with the cat's hair that I always sweep up. And their vomit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home