Monday, January 01, 2007

2006 Highlights

Joys
--Bought and fell in love with my first motorcycle (love affair still going strong).
--Rekindled my friendship with Tim.
--Got Invisalign teeth aligners to eliminate my cross-bite and straighten my teeth.
--Overhauled the look and feel of my bedroom, still enjoying the zen-like comfort.
--Bought a new camera and found making short videos was a fun new hobby.
--Learned how to find and watch a practically endless supply of adult entertainment.
--Upgraded my home wireless network to the new, superfast "n" standard.
--Spent a lot of quality time with my family.

Regrets
--Reluctantly but necessarily forfeited a few friendships.
--Fractured a bone in my foot. Still still trying to get it to heal after six months.
--Developed an increasing level of job dissatisfaction. Considering changes in '07.
--Witnessed the extreme ups and downs of my parents' health.
--Hosted a selfish and inconsiderate house guest with two large dogs.
--Had a young friend die unexpectedly.
--Went on dismally few dates. No sparks.

Cheers to everyone for a fantastic 2007. And a special "thank you" to everyone that stops by and takes a peek into my life. I look forward to sharing many more joys (and regrets) with you in 2007!

Happy New Year!!


4 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy to be a joy to you honey. I've long aspired for the coveted #2 spot between your motorcycle and your teeth. :)

Tim

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Here's to more joys and fewer regrets!

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to "joys" stories, speaking of which ... few months ago you mentioned going on a cruise to South America. How's that coming along?

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Happy New Year! May they always be better than the year before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home