Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Cast Off

In an unexpected turn of events today, I had the cast on my foot removed. I suppose I should be thrilled about this, but honestly, I'm wondering if it was the right decision. Since it's really been hurting me the last two weeks, I was prepared for another 30 days of being plastered (and not in the good way).

Now that it's off and it still feels just about the same as when I first went in, I'm not all that confident this is going to be over any time soon. However, I've got no credible reason to question his medical expertise (save the intense pain still in my ankle), so I'll dutifully follow his advice and continue to use crutches for another week, then gradually start to put increased pressure on it. I go back in three weeks for a check up. Cross your fingers for me.

Now where's my freakin' helmet? :)

3 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

Hope it ends soon for you.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Mike said...

dammit.

I was gonna send you a gazillion cast condoms for your birthday.

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is next video of motorcycle ride through KC is scheduled to appear?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home