Thursday, January 04, 2007

Rapture

Do you remember the first time you had REALLY good sex? Or the first time you ate a meal at a 5-star restaurant? How about that perfect haircut? Or favorite movie, or song? It wasn't that you hadn't had prior experiences in these things, it was just that you didn't know what you were missing until perfection presented itself to you. And when it did--lawd have mercy child--you were transformed.

Today, I had one of these experiences.

Tomorrow, I'll tell you about it.

7 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger David said...

If it's not better than a really good haircut I'm going to be really disappointed.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Oh, you tease! ...making us wait! :-)

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Hmmm, sex or a haircut? Gee, I wonder what everyone is hoping your story is about ...

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Michael Guy said...

Will your story create a warm spot in my heart? Or in my crotch? I wanna be ready.

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not a haircut b/c you do it yourself, with your castration being over few days ago I doubt it was sex and you've wined and dined like royalty before, so what is it that is keeping us in suspense? Spill the beans already (it better not be lame) ...

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger traci said...

really good haircuts are hard to come by. by the way. i hate waiting...

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Sorted Lives said...

Tomorrow came, and okkkaaayyy.. no story. Spill it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home