Friday, January 26, 2007

Sabotage

One of the nice things about my relationship with Tim is that even though our taste in boys men is practically identical, we've never once quarreled over one of them. And trust me, in a town as small as Kansas City, the potential for being interested in the same guy is substantial. But we're both mature adults, and we know our friendship is far more important than some twink a guy with very low boyfriend potential.

Lately, I've been hanging out with someone new. His name is Matt (no, not that Matt). We've only hung out a few times (we rode the motorcycle together yesterday--woohoo), and I think he's a really cool guy. It also doesn't hurt that he's absolutely drop-dead, jaw-dropping, can't-help-but-stare gorgeous. No really, he is. Seriously. So much so that Tim has decided it would be funny to pretend to sabotage my new friendship with him by attempting to make me look bad. As we walked in the door together today, Matt and I found this on the dining room table.

Funny guy, that Tim. But obviously, without a motorcycle, he stands no chance. :)

5 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Genius if you ask me.

...btw...way to keep your "status" as a gay biker under wraps, I'm sure your throngs of fans have no clue!

Miss you two, td

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Mike said...

He has the handwriting of a serial killer...

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's cute that you think I'm pretending. It's on, bitch.

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. All of it.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger LSL said...

I love this story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home