Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello again, Hello.

Allow me to re-introduce myself.

I'm Dave. I'm 37 32 29 very mature for my age and live in Kansas. I ride motorcycles, have a Beagle and occasionally (ok, ever so often) (ok, fine, hardly ever) have think about homosexual sex. I used to write a lot in my blog when I had a cushy job that paid me lots of money to pick my nose and make videos during working hours. But that's all changed. And I'm SO much happier...

In the last few months (though it's seemed like 2 years) I've started a new company with my best friend, roommate and now business partner, Tim. We're doing awesome so far. It's going to rock. Seriously. We launch officially in mid-July. You will not get details until then (well, unless you have naked pictures of yourself someone hot to trade for snippets of information). Or you could guess.

I have to admit, I'm a little rusty at this blogging thing. I could barely remember my login, haven't looked at the blog for several weeks (months?), and I'm sad to report I haven't had time to return the favor of those that keep track of mine. Hopefully, you'll understand when you see what we've put together. I PROMISE a full length video of everything we've done. Penis swear.

Until then, here's a lil sumin' sumin' to keep you entertained. See if you can watch it without clenching your jaw!



13 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Blogger David said...

The guy in the ambulance, yeah, he used to drive that fast too. But then, he crashed, and cracked his skull and shattered his pelvis and his scrotum swelled up to the size of a grapefruit which patients have told me is pretty painful.

Dave, if you ever crash you'd better pray that you break every bone in your body because if you don't I'll be flying out to personally break whichever ones have been left intact.

Sorry, don't mean to rain on your testosterone driven parade. What I meant to say was that was really cool dude!

Now, don't worry, I'm restricting my own priveleges. I'm not allowed to watch your motorcycle videos anymore. I just keep trying to hit the brake pedal while I'm sitting at my desk in front of my computer and it doesn't seem to slow you down at all.

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you have the camera rigged onto the bike? Can you post a picture of that?

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Nice to have you back. I think a lot of us have missed your blog.

How's Casey???

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, welcome back (or semi-back, or not quite back, or baby don't got back)! Can't wait to hear what you've been up to, and very happy to hear that you're doing well!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Glad your back, Dave. I really enjoyed your blog and got a lot of ideas for starting mine a year ago. Now I can't stop! Congratulations on launching the business. I'm sure it will be a great success.

 
At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you blogging again. And congrats on becoming your own boss!

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

you were missed.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Sorted Lives said...

Welcome back!! Glad to hear things are going well in your life. I look forward to hearing about your new adventures.

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger WD in KC said...

Welcome back. I was checking your blog for one last time before removing it from my bookmarks - and here you are! You have a distinctive blogging voice - please keep it going.

Best of luck in your new business venture.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

I only just saw that you're back. I am beyond ecstatic! (Well, glad at least.)

=)

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life without your blog was unbearable, I'm so glad you've resurected yourself, now I got something to lok forward to every morning.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger KC Sponge said...

Yea - good to see you back. I had you bookmarked for a while after your blog was linked and I read your archives . . . and never got a new post for a long time. I forgot to keep checking, but got on here today and found some great new stuff - good to have you back . . . oh, and nice to meet you, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home