Monday, December 17, 2007

Random Thoughts #50

--The grocery store I patronize, "Hen House," is usually pretty good about hiring high school eye-candy to bag my groceries. But lately, it appears they've been recruiting from the school's chess club. Horn-rimmed glasses and acne galore. Do you think "hotter checkout boys" would be inappropriate to leave on a comment card? Right below "more Lactaid milk, please."

--My back yard has become a dog park. The daughter of my neighbor, Katie, has recently adopted two strays, "Adelaide" and "Leland." Since they don't have a fenced yard, I offered to let them come play in my yard (with Casey of course) when she wants to let them out for a while. Fourteen holes, two chewed rain gutters and several destroyed dog toys later, I am regretting this decision.

--I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but I'm becoming addicted to World Extreme Cagefighting. True, it's violent and barbaric, but I just can't stop watching it. Perhaps it has something to do with hot guys romping around in a cage barefoot. Or maybe it has everything to do with that, who knows.

--I watched the final episode of Dexter on Showtime last night. Best. Show. Ever.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger David said...

When I was in Las Vegas I went and saw Zumanity, a very sexual show that I highly recommend. One of the parts had four almost naked men in a large cage and two of the men were "pretend" fighting. At the end, when the fight was at it's peak, they roughly embraced and kissed passionately.

They we were all past check-out boy age though so I'm not sure how much you would have liked it. They were all hairless though.

; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home