Friday, March 24, 2006

I smell a project coming on

Today at lunch I broke bread (actually, it was very tasty Turkey Burger from Fuddruckers) with good pal and former guest blogger Mike. It was good to see him, as always. He's doing quite well for himself in his new job, which makes me proud.

Afterwards,
I stopped at Half-Price Books and did a little browsing. I picked up three books to satiate my need for project activities. They are, in no paricular order:

The Idiot's Guide to London
Lighting Options for Your Home: A Complete Guide
An Introduction to Fence Construction

Hmmm. I wonder which one will get my attention first?


1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger David said...

Wow, maybe you should pay full price for some interesting books. I mean, the London book sounds sort of cool, but an introduction to fence construction??

If you're really lacking books to read I can send you my Pharmacology book, you could read it and then report the important parts back to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home